- 1 1-pound top sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thickly sliced
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- Devin’s Kickass Cajun Seasoning
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and mushrooms; stir-fry until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef to skillet; stir-fry until beef browns but is still pink in center, about 1 minute. Add snow peas, half of green onions, and half of cilantro; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in hoisin, chili-garlic sauce, and five-spice powder; sauté until peas are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro, serve over rice.
YUUUMMM! That looks so tasty! Thanks for sharing! I’m new to blogging and love that there is a foodie community! If you have time, please check out my blog: http://shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com/. And of course! Any advice would be great 🙂
Morning Devin, I have just the meat for this great-looking meal. Don’t you just love mushrooms! I imagine the five-spice is optional since I prefer your seasoning. I know it’s two different flavors, so I like yours. Thanks for the recipe, I needed a break from chicken.
I’ll get my woks rockin’:)
Love ya, Lilian