- 2 pounds peeled crawfish tails
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Devin’s Kickass Cajun Seasoning
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, and celery and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the crawfish tails and cook, stirring occasionally, until they throw off some of their liquid, 6 to 8 minutes.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add to the crawfish mixture. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and cayenne and Devin’s Kickass Cajun Seasoning of course.
Serve immediately over steamed rice. Garnish with a sprinkling of green onions and parsley.