- 1/2 lb boneless sirloin steak (preferably top butt; about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- Devin’s Kickass Cajun Seasoning
Trim excess fat, then thinly slice steak. Toss with flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté steak in 2 or 3 batches until no longer pink on the outside, about 2 minutes per batch, adding 1 1/2 tablespoons more oil as needed. Transfer to a plate.
Sauté garlic and rosemary in remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add wine and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and boil, scraping up brown bits, until reduced by half. Return beef with juices to skillet and warm through.